Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Waddle It Be?

I had the pleasure of playing a large part in my sister Whitney and her husband Brian's baby reveal celebration. I had came up with the idea of them finding out the sex of their baby with friends and family instead of in the doctor's office.

I looked to the internet for some inspiration and found the "Waddle It Be" them. They mailed me the sealed envelope with the baby's gender and for a whole week I knew what they were having. It was a little secret between me and the doctor. And for the record this cake maker can keep a secret.

Their favorite cake is carrot so the bottom cake is a three layers of the most delicious and moist carrot cake covered in cream cheese frosting. The duck was vanilla cake dyed BLUE and covered in vanilla buttercream frosting.

If you didn't catch it....the baby is a BOY.

No comments:

Post a Comment