Linking up with Shannon at Life After I "Dew" to say So What if....
- I peed my pants when I heard, "Who puts vodka in a water bottle?". This girls does and Dominic took a big ole swig thinking it was water. And then I saw the tears and was laughing hysterically.
- I signed up for the Capitol Craze Obstacle Run and I'm seeing teaser pictures and getting a little nervous. Thoughts running through my head...I'm going to get mud in my mouth, ears, nose, everywhere. What clothes am i going to ruin? Is the mud going to stink? Am I going to freeze because it is Oct. 27th? If Tamera from RHOC can do it, then so can I.
- I am sick of reading potty training posts on facebook. Come on people, if it isn't funny or cute no one cares.
- I bought like 6 new pieces of jewelry this past weekend. I am a girl and NEEDED them.
- My car currently doesn't have brake lights. My bad. I had no idea.
- I am wishing that the closest Ikea wasn't 453 miles away. I read about how awesome Ikea is, but can't go. I am jealous.
- I am proud that I did 2 loads of laundry, the dishes, put up Halloween decorations, cleaned desk, and wrote a blog all in the same night and managed to watch 5 premieres. It is the small things people.
- I'm super excited to see my sister tonight and do a little shopping at Savers, Goodwill and Marshall's.