Friday, August 10, 2012

High Five for Friday

-one-
HomeBest thing of the week is no doubt going to Schlitterbahn Waterpark with my sisters and niece Aubrey.  Dominic even showed up after a rough day of work. We had so much fun in the sun and cannot wait to go again next year. Aubrey informed us that we are going every summer from here on out. She had an absolute blast and was full smiles and laughs!


-two-
U.S.A. Need I say more?












-three-
Downloaded some new tunes. A little Love and Theft, Carly Rae Jepsen & Jake Owen.

-four-
I may have verbally committed to running a 5K. WTF was I thinking??? I don't run.

-five-
I made this shirt for myself and a friend. Unless you see us in a mirror you can read the shirt. Think of an ambulance....same concept.



Linked up with From My Grey Desk

No comments:

Post a Comment