And maybe similar to something you already make.
It sure is tasty!
1 (20 oz) can pineapple chunks, juice reserved
1 (21 oz) can peach pie filling
1 pint strawberries
1-2 cups red grapes
1. In a small bowl toss the chopped apples in reserved pineapple juice. Allow to soak 5-10 minutes.
2. In a large bowl combine the peach pie filling, pineapple chunks, kiwis, strawberries and grapes.
3. Remove apples from juice and add apples to step large fruit bowl mixture.
4. Add chopped bananas to pineapple juice and allow to soak 5-10 minutes.
5. Add bananas and juice to fruit mixture.
6. Chill and serve.