Friday, June 15, 2012

High Five for Friday

Today is the day to link up with Lauren From My Grey Desk. Don't forget to check out her blog.

-one-
We got rain Sunday evening. We needed rain SO bad. Still need more, but I would prefer it come during the week to not interrupt my weekend dates with the pool I have the rest of the summer. Is it okay to be picky about when we get rain during a drought?

-two-
 Went to Topeka 24Fit Club Boot Camp and let me tell you, it has been a long time since I have done lunges, squats, push ups, sit ups, butt kicks, high knees, mountain climbers...Wow! It reminded me of high school volleyball camp. The best thing is I survived and by the time I got home I was ready to go again next week. Oh and I want to go to high school volleyball camp too! :)

-three-
Beauty Queen
Got my Birchbox!!! Favorite item this month is theBalm Stainiac, which can be used as a lip gloss or blush. Perfect item for the purse!

-four-
Bummer for him that his truck is in the shop, but good for me. The bf has been around all week, which means dinners together and miscellaneous projects completed.

-five-

With the new patio renovation I've been eyeballing bright colored plastic plates and bowls from Walmart. They were so cheap I couldn't pass them up. And to go with it is the multi-colored serving tray from Target. So excited they will be perfect for the Father's Day hang out I'm having this Sunday on my FINISHED patio!!!!!!!!



  

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I love those bright, happy dishes! So summery! Also, EVERYONE is raving about birchbox... I think I might have to jump on the bandwagon soon!

    ReplyDelete