Saturday, June 16, 2012

Pseudo Mom

I was Pseudo Mom for a week while my sister and her husband went on much deserved vacation to Mexico. I am not gonna lie, having no kids and the thought of caring for Aubrey (5) and Birkley (almost 1)  was a little intimidating. I didn't let them know that though! I knew that Aubrey wouldn't be a problem and that she would be a great little helper and that she was. It was Birkley that has been with her momma pretty much everyday since she was born that worried me. 

When I got to their house Sunday evening I was greeted by Aubrey immediately! "AUNT KENZIE'S HERE!" and then "look at this picture I drew. It is you and Dominic getting married. The thing above you is chandelier and on the sides is flowers. Isn't it beautiful?" And so the week begins....


We woke up...

Ate breakfast...


 Did the chores...


Went to the park...


 Ate lunch...


Took naps...


Played some more... 

Ate Dinner....


 We played...




Made treats...



Squawked a little....

We were silly...

 We relaxed...

We Shared the Love...
 

What the pictures don't show are we also played in the hose, went swimming, taught Birkley new words, went to the Carson family farm and did lots of fun stuff, and went to Jan's porch.  It was a great week and we had lots of fun! And best of all we survived and I would do it again in a heartbeat!!!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment