Friday, June 22, 2012

High Five for Friday

-one- 
My niece turned 1 today! Happy Birthday Birkley! I am in charge of making the smash cake for the party tomorrow. I am 100% sure she will completely demolish the cake.

-two-
Got new finger nail polish. 
Almost Famous - Peace out Purple - Lava Lamp

-three-
 I broke my iPhone which is like breaking an arm. I don't know what to do with myself. Luckily my sister is usually the first one in our family to get new phones so she has a backup iPhone 3. I get it tomorrow...evening...counting down the hours.

-four-
The weather forecast shows some extremely warm and sunny days this weekend. My weekend forecast shows that I will be laying by the pool catchin' some rays.

-five-
I found an app called Byline. I love it.  I downloaded the free version and now can easily read all new blog posts from my iPhone (well if it wasn't broke). 

Have a great weekend and don't forget to link up with Lauren for #H54F!





  




No comments:

Post a Comment