Thursday, July 26, 2012

Belts

I love belts!
They can spice up an outfit with absolutely no effort. They can also give a potato sack shaped dress a waist.
What I don't like about belts is the price tag.  
The belt seen in this post is from Target and was around $15. Not too bad considering I just found one on zappos for $40. Are you kidding me? It's a belt.
Because I'm cheap I hadn't expanded my belt collection beyond solid black and solid brown.
Then I walked into Pink Zone while I was in San Diego.

I am now the proud owner of three new belts ranging in price from $3.95-$4.95. Can't be that!

Oh and if you think I went into a store and only bought belts you are mistaken. I also bought 3 dresses. Here is a sneak peak. 
Another post will follow (I'm not traveling with a strapless bra or you would have picture dresses too) TMI? tough.

Are you going on a vacation or out of town for work? Don't forget to shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment