Thursday, July 19, 2012

Father's Day Recap

I just realized that I never shared pictures from this year's Father's Day. There really aren't a ton of pictures from that day, but here is a few to prove that the day was celebrated.

My sister Hayden made a "cake" for my Dad. Usually cakes are more up my alley, but this one is a little different. The cake is made from his favorite "red & white" cans.



We BBQ'd pot-luck style at my house so I could show off the patio (that Dad poured) and we could go swimming. 

Our Menu:
Daddy Hinkle's marinated steak & chicken kabobs (w/ green, red, yellow & orange peppers, onions, mushrooms & squash)
Shrimp & pineapple kabobs
Taco salad
Pasta salad
Fruit salad 
Watermelon
Corn on the Cob
Dessert: Cheesecake and Apple Cobbler


After we ate we cooled off in the pool. I will spare my family and will only post a picture of the man of the day. That's my Dad and Aubrey.


Birkley and Rowan (niece and nephew) were so tired they both fell asleep in the pool and the took nice poolside naps.



No comments:

Post a Comment