Friday, July 13, 2012

High Five for Friday



-one-
Finally changed out by gray purse for a bright yellow one. Went ahead and painted my nails to match while I was feelin' the yellow.

-two-
A lot of swimming this past week while celebrating 4th of July with the family. That's my nephew Rowan riding the whale.He is the only one who didn't get bucked off.

-three-
Rain! We just got more than 60 seconds of rain. Everyone has been doing the rain dance for the past few months and it's finally working!

-fur, I mean four-
One of my girlfriends is getting married in a few weeks and we are going out for her bachelorette party. Bring it on! It won't be too crazy, but it will be a nice girls night.

-five-
I have fixed my hair 3 out of the 5 work days this week. Sounds pathetic, but that's a big deal. I'm not a morning person and daily messy knots have been my friend for the few months.

Linking up with From My Grey Desk for H54F. 

No comments:

Post a Comment